What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! WPT

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

Who has a WPT for sale? Doesn't have to be minty at all, but would prefer it to be playing.

PM me please.

Cheers,
James

Cheers all just going through PM’s now - do people move this game on a lot?

I wasn't sure of it when I face played it, but having a few goes on it I really like it,would like one myself

It’s an epic competition pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wpt is a great playing game. Brill mini pf. Fab backhand shots. Good stacking. But the design and manufacture of the artwork is disgusting; down and dirty with the worst in the history of pinball

Wpt is a great playing game. Brill mini pf. Fab backhand shots. Good stacking. But the design and manufacture of the artwork is disgusting; down and dirty with the worst in the history of pinball

It is quite marmite I think - I like it... not the backglass though - a nice repro one would be better - but essentially you can print anything so might have a play with that...

do people move this game on a lot?

It seems to be the case. If you're playing for points it's just a case of starting Ace in the Hole multiball, with a mode running, over and over again to try and light No Limits Multiball, which fast becomes repetitive and boring.

The other problem is that getting to Keefer Invitational is ridiculously hard, I don't know anyone who has managed it, or even come close. So realistically that is completely off the radar for anyone.

If you delve into the rules deeper, you'll actually see that there are many different ways of approaching the game. The problem being you need to find them yourself as there are no decent videos of tutorials out there at all. The focus is always on competition play and scoring points, basically stacking Change Gears and No Limit Multiball, then bring in AitH.

The other modes are all different and fun, especially if played in single ball play. If you stack a multiball into it you lose any idea of what's going on in the mode.

The problem is most people get bored and move the machine on before getting deeper into the rules and strategies and thus don't discover what is actually available.

Back
Top Bottom