What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete WPT

Just noticed a coil sleeve on one of the coils sticking that is not listed on the manual, should be smaller

Good stuff! I like this game.

Currently working on the cabinet decals for WPT if anyone needs them. Expect to be finished in the next couple of weeks :)

Currently working on the cabinet decals for WPT if anyone needs them. Expect to be finished in the next couple of weeks :)
I'll definitely be interested in taking a look once they're done.

Sounds good, mine do need changing, maybe a future purchase

Decided to change the silver T moulding for a slightly patterned black, I think I prefer it. Just waiting to get my Powder coated legs / side rails & lockdown bar back and it will be doneIMG_9916.jpeg

Well at last it is finished. Fitted powder coat metal parts today which set off the pin nicely. Also made some speaker lights which have worked out quite well, think I will find a way to reduce the brightness a little. 80676I have ordered one of those afterglow boards which should improve the look of the LED

Well at last it is finished. Fitted powder coat metal parts today which set off the pin nicely. Also made some speaker lights which have worked out quite well, think I will find a way to reduce the brightness a little. View attachment 80676I have ordered one of those afterglow boards which should improve the look of the LED
I think it needs some of these to finish it off:
Still available!

Back
Top Bottom