What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete WPT

White or clear rubbers work really well on WPT, plus they leave less crap

Was gonna go with a mix of black and white, white in the more open areas and some black in the hidden areas

Changing the bumper caps to red, blue and clear to match the theme colours and fitting bumper LED rings, looks not to bad. I will be adding a WPT poker chip to the top of each bumper to hide the wire you can see mainly on the white capIMG_5290.jpg

Parts haul arrived to thank to Andy at Pinball Mania and Mel at 1stoppinball. Plenty to get on with whilst the tumble does its stuffIMG_5285.jpg

Top part of the PF coming along including the upper PF which has cleaned up really well. Really like the change to coloured bumper caps and the LED rings really make them pop. IMG_5393.jpg

Have you taken off the one way gate in the top left corner ? Really improves gameplay allowing you to loop from either flipper.

Done flipper re build. Not sure I have aligned the flippers correctly. I normally put them in line with the lane plastic, but on this pin when you do that the hole in the play field does not look rightIMG_5404.jpg

Done flipper re build. Not sure I have aligned the flippers correctly. I normally put them in line with the lane plastic, but on this pin when you do that the hole in the play field does not look rightView attachment 63997

Usually the dimples in the playfield are used to line up the flippers, but I too prefer the flippers to be in line with the inlane guides (I hate the little hop you sometimes get) - however you'll only really know if the flippers are perfectly aligned until you start playing the game. On the plus side it's an easy alteration to make.

Yes, working out a way to get a set of mirror blades, hopefully someone going to Play expo Glasgow maybe able to pick a set up for me as I can't attend

Finished by DIY light board. £5 for piece of MDF, sprayed with some left over radiator paint and a 5m LED strip from Amazon for £7. Came out OK and looks really good with translite on, forget to take pictureIMG_5461.jpg

Playfield pretty much done, waiting on some insert LED's. Was testing all the coils and the auto plunger was not doing its job, Broken link, bugger, another parts order. IMG_5463.jpg

Yes, working out a way to get a set of mirror blades, hopefully someone going to Play expo Glasgow maybe able to pick a set up for me as I can't attend
If you can get someone to drop them at the show perhaps Kenny could bring them up for you failing that I'm sure Chris could get them to Dundee for you.

I think I can get someone to bring to the show, Don't think Kenny is going, was gonna drop Chris a note to see if he could collect

Spent a little time on the pin today, replaced most of the insert bulbs to LED, but ran out, but more on there way. Also fitted some red film to Playfield display, I think it loos better.. IMG_5478.JPGIMG_5468.jpgIMG_5470.jpg

Thanks Ronnie, I have ordered some links form PH, just waiting for them to arrive. How you getting on with the Sega Pin you bought

No worries Mike, it's all done apart from those decals, about to restart the LW3 which I started end of last summer

Back
Top Bottom