What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! WPT Instruction Cards - Nice Ones

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Anyone have or make these up? My Game has none currently and it doesn't look quite right :)

Do a Google search, there are a few sites. You print them out, I think they look better not laminated.

I printed them out on photo paper for my wpt. I think that stern's website may even have them, or they might be embedded in the pdf file of the manual ?

Cheers all, seems that no one has made any “gorgeous” aftermarket ones... unlike seeemingly every other machine out there...

Darn. Standard it is.

Cheers all, seems that no one has made any “gorgeous” aftermarket ones... unlike seeemingly every other machine out there...

Darn. Standard it is.
The marcos ones aren't standard, they can also be found at pinball.center

Attachments

• wptinst.jpg
    wptinst.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 18
  • wptprice.jpg
    wptprice.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 18
I might measure up and make some of my own then :) - thanks all - really appreciate the help

My first attempt - go easy on me....

Sized as above - if anyone wants to files in TIFF or another format - let me know and I will send the originals as a file.

Slide1.jpeg

Slide2.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice work fella - although I would increases the font size on the instructions and remove most of the paragraph margin - it's all about the readability in dim lighting and after a few.

Definitely better. You could even go higher imo, as each line is not full width anyway increasing it more isnt going to bump it onto a new line.

Sorry web dev ocd ?

Back
Top Bottom