What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Woz Ruby Red

R

robertlucas1970

HUO Woz Ruby red 75th, Its a UK machine supplied by Pinball Heaven as I did ask Phil to confirm this before I had it.
I have had this for a few months now and time to move it on, I paid £7k and I would like to stick at that price for now as I have also spent some cash on it.
Its had a new multiball release, flipper bats, rubbers and a light board as there was some flickering in the one section, its now all 100% perfect.
Collection from Shrewsbury or Martin has been here many times now.

This uses the 7.5v light boards, not the early 5v ones

No offers at this stage, not in any rush, £7 big ones please.

20171020_071345.jpg

20171020_071434.jpg

20171020_071459.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few people have asked its age, so here you go, I expect it was on the boat a month, so just under 2 years old.
20171020_132200.jpg

Still loving mine. I only realised last week that if you hold both flippers you can stop the pops firing to stand a better chance of the ball dropping in to the Crystal Ball VUK when all HAUNTED lights are lit :confused:. I'm a slow learner...

Still loving mine. I only realised last week that if you hold both flippers you can stop the pops firing to stand a better chance of the ball dropping in to the Crystal Ball VUK when all HAUNTED lights are lit :confused:. I'm a slow learner...

The double flipper things also applies on Gottlieb machines.

These machines are better in the flesh. Never saw the draw until I had a chance to play on marvello's. Beautiful light show and great fun....

Last edited:
Such a good idea although I didn't realise any machines had this except the Virtual Pro Pinball tables. Stern should add this to their new games!

Back
Top Bottom