What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold WOZ Emerald Edition LE £6,000

Clive

Registered
For sale is my WOZ Emerald City LE. Number 211 of 1000. During its life, 6 new boards have been fitted and the machine has played fault free for nearly two years. The playfield and general condition is 'as new' to my eyes - happy to provide further photos of specific areas if that would help. The only fault I know of is one damaged piece of polystyrene in the castle (see photograph) - barely visible and does not affect game play, but does need repair or replacement. Comes with various spares (see photo) including one board.

Had this up for £6,400 previously but reduced to £6,000 (hadn't noticed the polystyrene until this morning). The Emerald City LE is my favourite edition visually and includes the monkey (!). I will be listing the Whodunnit later today and if that sells I'll be happy to consider trades for this with money either way. My current 'wish list' includes Junkyard, Star Trek TNG, Whitewater and Simpsons PP and I could be tempted by other JJPs.

Viewings encouraged - I'm located 7 minutes from junction 20 of the M25 (one junction west of the M1). Martin knows where I am and is welcome.

WOZ 1.jpg

WOZ 2.jpg

WOZ 3.jpg

WOZ 4.jpg

WOZ 5.jpg

WOZ 6.jpg

WOZ 7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom