What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Pinball Machine Ever!

darren_ross

Registered
There's so much talk about which is the best pinball machine on here, but we rarely talk about the worst. With the exceptions of the popeye comments of course. (I have no idea if it's loved or hated anymore after the amount of sarcastic comments surrounding popeye)o_O

Let's hear what you think is the worst you've played. I'm aware that "there's no bad pinball machines, just bad players and poorly set up games"
This is just for fun really.
Wether the thing just screwed you over in a tournament and you forever hold a grudge or you just really can't stand that stupid bunny artwork..
Everyone has a machine they hate.

Let's hear it.:thumbs:

There's so much talk about which is the best pinball machine on here, but we rarely talk about the worst. With the exceptions of the popeye comments of course. (I have no idea if it's loved or hated anymore after the amount of sarcastic comments surrounding popeye)o_O

Let's hear what you think is the worst you've played. I'm aware that "there's no bad pinball machines, just bad players and poorly set up games"
This is just for fun really.
Wether the thing just screwed you over in a tournament and you forever hold a grudge or you just really can't stand that stupid bunny artwork..
Everyone has a machine they hate.

Let's hear it.:thumbs:

Rollercoaster tycoon, just not my bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only comment on the pins I have had, think I have had 16 now and Aerosmith was a real crock of crap and sold it 2 weeks later :)

The worst game I've ever owned is Black Pyramid.

The worst game I've ever played is Big Buck Hunter

It's all about opinions! ;)

Star Wars Ep1

The only pin I’ve walked away from after only playing one ball.

Transformers is the only game I’ve ever walked away from with credits on it.

Hated everything about it

Worst I’ve owned was T3. Knew from ball 1 that it wasn’t for me

BSD is also high up my dislike list but I know so many people rave over it

All I can say is most of you can’t have played Bug’s Bunny’s Birthday Bōllockorama.

Got to be the biggest waste of a licence ever.

Last edited:
Rollercoaster tycoon, TAF, TZ, funhouse terrible games. Oh and Spider-Man vE because of the crap call outs LOL

WWE is really poor and The hobbit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree on SW Ep1, just so boring to play. Buck Rogers and Incredible Hulk are extremely dull as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Agree Hurricane, awful music, drove me crazy, also Escape from the lost world, total mess of a game. Also agree with SW EP1, i love RFM, what went wrong with SW

Well 2 spring to mind and that are the only 2 I walked away from....
X files just yuk !!
TOM , OMG played it once at the first pinball party never again just kept getting multi ball after muti ball ,and I was bored ,and I like getting a muti ball :eek:

motordome grinds my gears time fantasy because the backglass hurts my eyes. A lot of early solid state games now seem dull to play but are of their time. Pool sharks is pretty dire but king of the crud has to be bugs bunny birthday bull****e. What a waste of a license

TOM is a terrible terrible game and should be priced a lot lower. Terrible game. Did I mention it's terrible? Nobody should buy this abomination. Not until I get one anyway.
Chill out mate and have a glass/ bottle of wine. One will come up at a silly price so you can buy now and wake in the morning and think wtf have I done [emoji3].

The Shadow. Not a fan of the playfield layout and the switching ramps. Call outs, music & animation poor. Can’t understsnd why it’s ranked so high. I really tried to like it..

Back
Top Bottom