What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired World Cup Soccer '94 £999

Expired Due to no activity

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
Pix here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuI0HQzz58f5pZxXLgJf418-Ipe6Sg
Game works with the following notes

Magna save buttons aren't there. Buttons need fitting but magna save hardware is present. Op obviously didn't want opportunities to prolong ball times.
Flipper EOS switches need replacing. Or just get a flipper rebuild kit plus EOS.
I think WCS'94 should have opto flipper buttons? This has ordinary leaf switches
One from near RHS leg there's a bit of art missing
Backbox has water damage on the back of it.
There's a gouge on the playfield
Game comes with legs

Candidate for redecal and new backbox head?

Price reflects the above. Players machine that needs a bit of TLC. £1175

There was an operator in Birmingham that used to do that a lot. I have no idea why!

Anyhow - a great game - for an amazing price. £100 max should fix this up and a bit of cable.

You should find a buyer quick on this one.

And fit up post monstrosity to bw games . remember the MM eyesore and the TAF with the post through Festers head

There was an operator in Birmingham that used to do that a lot. I have no idea why!

Anyhow - a great game - for an amazing price. £100 max should fix this up and a bit of cable.

You should find a buyer quick on this one.
I'd say it would cost much more than £100 to fix this up, but that's just me.

would be quite interested in owning this title again but considering i sold a lovely one a couple year back for the same money I'm way off

Sorry Darren I have no idea on the WCS in question.
I disagree with your ‘always hidden problems with games straight off site’ comment

Open to offers.

Happy to part it. Out also.

Entire WPC boardset and DMD £650

Entire wiring harness and WPC transformer £150

Entire playfield £350

Translite and speaker panel £85

Thanks,

Sent from my G3112 using Tapatalk

Honestly I know it's criminal but I'm already a few k down on some pins I bought site unseen from an Op. I can't afford to lose even more. If parting it out hits the money then I'm going to have to be evil.

Buy it then you plank ;)
I would have to sleep on top of it, I have no space for it nor any cash to procure storage space - and let me tell you that you cannot truly restore something you have to either sleep on, or drive to work at the end of each day!

I'll break it if others commit to the boards and other bits.

If the DMD price was right on it's own, I would take that (sub £70)

Not sure anyone would be in for an entire board set, but possibly individual bits thereof...

Just a newbie view and please tell me otherwise if I have missed something, but at £600 for the board set seems high, as the below are new prices, surely second hand ones are 50% of that...

Rottendog PSU is £239
Rottendog MPU is £129
PINLED DMD Board is £89

If the DMD price was right on it's own, I would take that (sub £70)

Not sure anyone would be in for an entire board set, but possibly individual bits thereof...

Just a newbie view and please tell me otherwise if I have missed something, but at £600 for the board set seems high, as the below are new prices, surely second hand ones are 50% of that...

Rottendog PSU is £239
Rottendog MPU is £129
PINLED DMD Board is £89
That's not all the boards and to be fair some are happy with the new ones and some will prefer originals. I think the price is awesome as its 5 boards, one of which is a DCS sound board which is $$$, and it will include all the cables.

Sent from Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom