What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2018 Sweepstake

Missed out!!!! :oops:

Happy to split my 2 teams with you Paul - assuming it doesn't cause any hassle for Darren.
If we leave it as one combined entry and split the entry cost and undoubted winnngs then we'll just both have an interest in the two teams and Darren shouldn't have to adjust anything or do more admin?

Happy to split my 2 teams with you Paul - assuming it doesn't cause any hassle for Darren.
If we leave it as one combined entry and split the entry cost and undoubted winnngs then we'll just both have an interest in the two teams and Darren shouldn't have to adjust anything or do more admin?
Either way is no problem for me. Draw will be tomorrow (Wednesday) around 7pm UK time

Last edited:
Draw has been made. The video will shortly be posted. This draw was not rehearsed and it shows.:rofl:. We had fun with it though.

Please bear with me. This video is being a real pain to upload.

Last edited:
Here is the draw. There was no rehearsal and there are mistakes. I didn't want to do a test draw. I don't like the idea of 'look at what you could of won'.:popcorn:

Impressive stuff & all very 'FIFAesque'! Astonished by your level of commitment to get this done, recorded and loaded up to the forum @ 4.36AM!
:):)

Back
Top Bottom