What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work this week....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hiya everyone,

Just an update as to whats happening behind the scenes here at Pinballinfo Towers ;)

So - there's a few things I want to change this week.

First is the Events engine. It's old, causes lots of errors in the logs, and is unsupported by the author (therefore meaning that if a core program update is done, it may stop working, leaving us with no add-on).

I have a virtually identical add-on that i want to replace it with - all thats missing is the RSVP part, which will be added soon. The look etc is very similar, and it is more user friendly :) If I can manage to install it properly then all existing events will remain. If not, they will remain, however the old ones will not have any fancy pictures etc in the heading. However, not lost :)

There is an update to the "profile pictures" add-on for those that use it (Site Supporters only) - that will be updated.

Finally, The donations engine is old and again, unsupported. A near-identical replacement is available, and so that will be installed too.

Cant say exactly when this week these will happen, however just to give a heads up if things look a little different on occasion :D

Cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom