What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Willy Wonka le with all the mods £8000

BigBear77

Registered
Mint Willy Wonka Le bought from Phil Pinball Heaven just before Christmas. Lots of mods. Under 50 plays. New is £9750 plus £400 of mods with side blade art not fitted.

The pin in unmarked except some dimpling.

£8750.
D87C77E8-FB53-4FB4-AD57-94B70D631BB9.jpeg
2A82EEC6-BF4D-470F-B2BF-0AE7DC3345FB.jpeg
2312F953-5C99-45F9-8022-BF33757BAAF5.jpeg

What’s the situation with the playfield dimpling, does that mean there’s a fault
with the playfield?

Bump £8250. £1,500 off new price without the cost of the mods of £400 saving nearly £2,000 with less than 50 plays and in as new condition.

Love the game mate but needs must. If it doesn’t sell for £8,000 will keep it and sell a watch.

You get my message about Giles mate. He is very good and will find you a full set Daytona

Email him and say you know me. I have bought and sold a fair few with him, so has my dad. Got my batman and Rootbeer from him. Tell him what you are looking for and he may have one coming in or how of one. He does get them

Thanks Rupert, will give him a call
He is a very cool guy and know his **** on Rolex’s. All sport models have gone into silly money now. If your in London mate go to Rolex AD called Bucherer got my dad a bi/metal sub that I would never find at any local AD. They get lots in and they had lots on display compared to the normal sorry there is a waiting list which they also do not do there. If it is there you can buy it.

Back
Top Bottom