What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Whitewater £2600,ono.

john56

Registered
I have a Williams White Water for sale. I bought this machine brand new in 1993 and I still have the original receipt. It’s had light use for its age, and comes with all the manuals and some spares. It has had some years in my arcade, but most of the time I’ve had it for my personal use, and is in good working order. The only reason I am selling is I no longer have the space. Price: £2600, ono.

full picture.jpg

a top of playfield.JPG

IMGP6100.JPG

top right.jpg

top left.jpg

right side.jpg

left side.JPG

spares.JPG

bottom of playfield.jpg

underneath pin.jpg

IMGP6110.JPG

IMGP6109.JPG

Last edited:
Mmmm, a HUO they don't come up too often if ever!
A shame I've got 2 machines already incoming next week. GLWS :thumbs:

Would of had a closer look this if I didn't already have one with a new PF and ramps etc, good catch for someone if it all checks out, must be the only HUO WH20 in the UK.

Last edited:
Is it HUO though? Original post doesn't say that, and it has a PAT testing sticker, which to me suggests public use

Still very nice of course

The give away for me is the bubbling in the topper decal. For true HUO I would hope not to see that amount of bubbling as would expect that bubbling occurs due to game being on for days at a time. Only guessing though.

Back
Top Bottom