What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams says 11 Board components help please

deathrow

Registered
Hey all,

I’m having trouble locating resistor caps for src locations 2-9
I’ve tried going through all ages of the uk spares providers and I’m drawing a blank?

Did a google search and found a few threads about jus using integrated resistor banks but again these are not really correct and no uk stockists?

Can anyone help?

Next up should be easier and I’m embarrassed to say I cannot find the correct male ribbon connectors for 1j21 and 22

Found all other parts I need on pinball mania just not able to find the above..

I have some pretty interesting acid damage to repair

F8971E5B-1B5A-488C-AC56-E49550D98FAD.jpegFA3C23E6-8603-4DCA-8BAB-22BFA2AC9CFE.jpeg

Thank you

They're simply not made anymore. This site suggests using two parts, one resistor network and capacitor network, jammed into the same holes: https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/ohm470pf-resistorcapacitor-network-p-8068

They don't do anything fundamentally special, they're just small, pre-packaged units of resistors and capacitors - and as the original packaging isn't available, you will otherwise find no issue with electrically-compatible substitutions.

The connectors are just 2.54mm-pitch IDC connectors. You will probably find that replacements will have sides instead of being bare like the stock ones, but again these will suffice. Common as muck, especially the 26-pin one, as the Raspberry Pi people use them.

They're simply not made anymore. This site suggests using two parts, one resistor network and capacitor network, jammed into the same holes: https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/ohm470pf-resistorcapacitor-network-p-8068

They don't do anything fundamentally special, they're just small, pre-packaged units of resistors and capacitors - and as the original packaging isn't available, you will otherwise find no issue with electrically-compatible substitutions.

The connectors are just 2.54mm-pitch IDC connectors. You will probably find that replacements will have sides instead of being bare like the stock ones, but again these will suffice. Common as muck, especially the 26-pin one, as the Raspberry Pi people use them.

Thank you.

All ordered now and hopefully en route

Back
Top Bottom