What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams playfield spacer - steel, 0.5" high, 3/16" outer diameter

stationfire

Registered
Bit of a long shot - have checked in with pinparts also and no sign of this part.
It's a cylindrical steel spacer, presumably used on more than one machine by Williams.
Thanks to prookfield for the photo from his F14 part.
Measurements, again thanks to prookfield..
1/2" (12.7mm) length
3/16" (4.75mm) outer diameter
0.134" (3.40mm) inner diameter
Anyone happen to have one of them that they don't need? you can see one in the picture on the left... On F14 it sits under the top of the left outlane guide, but I expect it's used on other machines of that era also.
Here's hoping...
Thanks,
-sf

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 66
Thanks RudeDogg1 - trying some hardware stores also to see if I can get something close to it, but was hoping that someone might have "the real thing" as I'm sure it wasn't just used in one machine.

It's the exact kind of nightmare part that nobody keeps as spares and replaces with 'whatever fits' and yet also can go missing a lot of the time. Like how it's easier to get almost any part of an engine for a car, but you'd be damned to get some of the plastic drain plugs for the cabin.

At least with those measurements I got you'll know how to fab a replacement that works exactly the same as an original part.

If these are the one that are at the and of the metal/plastic ball trough of the flippers I have of these.
I will give it to you for free but you must pay the delivery.
If you want can write me a PM.

If these are the one that are at the and of the metal/plastic ball trough of the flippers I have of these.
I will give it to you for free but you must pay the delivery.
If you want can write me a PM.

They go on the really narrow end of the metal lane guides next to the flippers

Back
Top Bottom