What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Williams Indiana Jones - The Path to Adventure!!

Back at it again tonight it's really coming along nicely now. I started this last year and made a list of plastics needed, totally forgot what I'd got quite a few were broken but not any more :clap:

IMG_6397.JPG

IMG_6398.JPG

IMG_6399.JPG

IMG_6400.JPG

Nice work, I like the touch with the post rubbers, have you thought about silicon rubbers instead of the white ones? Titan have now got different coloured rubbers. Haven't checked to find a local seller.

Always good to see others efforts, it gives hope to the rest of us.

Nice work, I like the touch with the post rubbers, have you thought about silicon rubbers instead of the white ones? Titan have now got different coloured rubbers. Haven't checked to find a local seller.

Always good to see others efforts, it gives hope to the rest of us.

Thanks @Cmor111 for the comments I did look at the silicon rubbers but wasn't sure. Didn't want to bling it out too much, wait till I get all the gold on. Really pleased so far it really does look beautiful. Can't wait to get the cab finished, the official re-run decals look stunning, I can then switch on and fit the leds!!! Giving some serious thought to upgrading to pinsound :eek:

Thanks Didn't want to bling it out too much,

Your using 24ct gold in a pinball machine!

Pinsound would be nice though as it's an unseen upgrade.

This is going to be a GREAT machine when it's finished, looking forward seeing the end result. :clap:

Must stop going online before I'm fully awake in the morning.

Pinsound would be a geat addition, along with uprated speakers and sub.

Gold is a lot of bling, but very fitting to the pin.

I'll keep watching your work, I always view these threads and wish that I could do this amount of work to a pin. Maybe one day I'll have the courage to jump in and do something as big as this.

Great work.

Must stop going online before I'm fully awake in the morning.

Pinsound would be a geat addition, along with uprated speakers and sub.

Gold is a lot of bling, but very fitting to the pin.

I'll keep watching your work, I always view these threads and wish that I could do this amount of work to a pin. Maybe one day I'll have the courage to jump in and do something as big as this.

Great work.
:thumbs: Thanks @Cmor111 for the kind words

Your message is quite apt because it's time to bring out some of the bling:clap:

Here's a before picture of the old ramp its damaged in several places and the decal has been scotch taped back on!!
IMG_6407.JPG

IMG_6410.JPG

and here's the shiney new ramp, looks so much better :clap:

The last of the playfield is going on and its time to put this to one side while I do another full cab restore for someone. Here's the pictures of the pf finished apart from the backplate which will go on once its off of the rotisserie. Gold wireforms fitted, new flipper bats and green flipper rubbers to match the overall theme

IMG_6421.JPG

IMG_6422.JPG

IMG_6423.JPG

IMG_6425.JPG

Here's the final picture of the pf fully populated. Now it's off the rotisserie I've put the backboard, mini pf and rope bridge.

Time to sign off to do the full cab restore, this shop log will be back on your little screen soon!!!

IMG_6428.JPG

Loved your shop log, thanks for taking the time to post all the pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved your shop log, thanks for taking the time to post all the pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks @Chris for the comments hopefully it gives members an urge to give it a go and share their shop logs.

Just about to start a cab restore then I'll be back at it. Really looking forward to doing the redecal and getting the pf back in :thumbs:

Hi @Dave Bishop thanks for the bump and gentle nudge to get back on to this shop log :p

I've been deliberating for some time whether to upgrade from paint cans to spray gun!! It's quite an investment but I've made the jump. The other cab I'm doing is coming along nicely and I'll be spraying both at the same time with the new equipment. So with a little luck you'll start seeing the log move along again shortly.

When they say this hobby is a money pit they're not wrong. My man cave looks more like Fords respray workshop now!!:rofl:

Hello, Marble,

Just a little thing to point out, but in the playfield pictures I see that the r/h slingshot rubber band isn't quite right - it's meant to be behind the additional metal mini-post in the back corner. I suppose this is to prevent a ball passing through the 1-way gate from bouncing out again while the gate is still open.

Hello, Marble,

Just a little thing to point out, but in the playfield pictures I see that the r/h slingshot rubber band isn't quite right - it's meant to be behind the additional metal mini-post in the back corner. I suppose this is to prevent a ball passing through the 1-way gate from bouncing out again while the gate is still open.
Thanks for pointing this out I'll check it out when the deck goes back in. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Been a busy evening, new earth braid fitted and I've started putting the decals on. There were only two sets of official replacement decals left IN THE WORLD!!! and god did know how to charge because of it :eek: BUT you do get what you pay for and they're spot on. The clarity and colours is fantastic :thumbs:

IMG_6595.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

They don't however give you any extra on the edges so there's no room for error

Finished the cab decalling today. The decals may be official but sadly the design sides to front is not a 100% match :( I'm definitely someone who looks closely at the finer details and I've had to work really hard to get it as good as I have. Searching the web it seems this is a common problem on ij decals :tut:

To stop leg wrinkle I've used some of the new type stern leg protectors they prevent the leg from touching the decal so they can't wrinkle :clap:

Starting to get everything back into the cab :clap:

First thing is a clean up of the bolts and respray

IMG_6624.JPG

A good clean of all the wire holders also

IMG_6625.JPG

Fabulous shoplog @Marble Madness. Great game too - do love a proper widebody. Looks like you're on the home stretch now. Any major work to do on the electronics (the only thing absent from this thread)?

Fabulous shoplog @Marble Madness. Great game too - do love a proper widebody. Looks like you're on the home stretch now. Any major work to do on the electronics (the only thing absent from this thread)?
Thanks @Nedreud yes the finish line is in sight :D still some work to do on the backbox I would think I'll have some new molex connectors out. It played before I started so should play when I finally switch it on (fingers crossed I haven't given myself the kiss of death now :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom