What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams Firepower

strongs

Site Supporter
Fancy something a little older. A game I always enjoy playing and would look the part next to my Defender arcade machine.

Drop me a PM if you would consider selling your Firepower.

Cheers

Oooo, Defender pinball! I have no idea what it's like to play but it would look boss next to my Robotron & Defender. :p
(I know you're not selling it, just saying!)

Good luck with the hunt!

Oooo, Defender pinball! I have no idea what it's like to play but it would look boss next to my Robotron & Defender. :p
(I know you're not selling it, just saying!)

Good luck with the hunt!

Nope not Defender pinball. I have a Defender ARCADE (Video) machine :)

Whoa! Someone with a sense of humour getting that much of project and going to those lengths. Impressive work though.
I see another one with a big problem with contamination with the lacquering of the playfield. Paintgun is that way to go, not mess about with cans. As much as the lacquering looks good right now, to load that much on should cause shinkage and sinking at some point in the future. Still, I look forward to seeing his project complete!

Back
Top Bottom