What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Widebody glass (Williams) - FREE

Durzel

Registered
Hi,

Had this knocking around for a while since I replaced it with some PDI glass. As far as I can remember it doesn't have any scratches on it, or if it does they are barely noticeable. Certainly nothing that you would remark upon.

I'm based in the Bath (BA2) area, and would need someone to collect it. I'm in the process of trying to get Martin down to me so I imagine he could pick it up at the same time if needs be?

Will get some photos tonight.

PM or reply on here if you want it.

Have still got this knocking about if anyone needs a sheet.

Still needs collection. Martin is on holiday I believe?

Have replied.

To confirm something I hadn't previously mentioned - this came off a Twilight Zone so will fit any Williams widebody machine, possibly others if it's a standard size.

I've still got this, although have had some interest.

I've taken a look at it and it is not immaculate, but is in my opinion very good condition. There are no chips or significant scratches, though there are some small surface level hairline ones in places.

I've attempted to photograph it and failed miserably, but it should be clear that there is nothing obvious that stands out.

Attachments

• BFC35E1A-95DE-4AC1-81F8-800F4D80597D.jpeg
    BFC35E1A-95DE-4AC1-81F8-800F4D80597D.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 4
  • AC712AE3-8B73-446D-8CBA-9E1556A52F6D.jpeg
    AC712AE3-8B73-446D-8CBA-9E1556A52F6D.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 4
Anyone central to the UK (I'm M1/M62 corridor) and need standard/normal glass, I have some sheets - again free to a good home in exchange for a pint.

I needed some to fit a Road Show cabinet - @Mfresh was going to have a look and bring to Daventry for me...

If he didn't have it and you are coming to Daventry - yes please :)

Back
Top Bottom