What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Whodunnit £1,500

Clive

Site Supporter
My second offering today is this Whodunnit. Bought from here a couple of years ago, the play field is in good condition and everything works as it should, including the fruit machine. There are three imperfections to note - a small scratch on the translite, a bent upper left rail and the magnifying glass plastic was broken and repaired (all photographed) - none affect play in any way. This machine divides opinion, but the unique theme and game play paired with a great soundtrack make it one I'd thoroughly recommend. Compared to mot DMDs (relatively) affordable very accessible for non-pinheads.

I also have a WOZ for sale and if that sells I'll be happy to consider trades for this with money either way. My current 'wish list' includes Junkyard, Star Trek TNG, Whitewater and Simpsons PP and I could be tempted by other JJPs.

Viewings encouraged - I'm located 7 minutes from junction 20 of the M25 (one junction west of the M1). Martin knows where I am and is welcome.

WhoD 1.jpg

WhoD 2.jpg

WhoD 3.jpg

WhoD 4.jpg

WhoD 5.jpg

WhoD 6.jpg

WhoD 7.jpg

WhoD 8.jpg
WhoD 9.jpg

If only I wasn't about to spend a **** load on a pin shed I'd be buying this... As above not everyone's cup of tea but I remember playing it bitd and loved it... Possibly as I'd had a few pints but one day I want one!

- Ben

Terrible game, hate it :p seems to have started getting some love these days. Must be reasonably rare as it was poorly received back in the day and loads must have been scrapped, I broke 3 myself :eek: authough that was over 10 years ago, wouldn't happen now!

I sold a tidy one recently . The one that was at NLP blackpool and I was happy with £1500 so price looks right

Terrible game, hate it :p seems to have started getting some love these days. Must be reasonably rare as it was poorly received back in the day and loads must have been scrapped, I broke 3 myself :eek: authough that was over 10 years ago, wouldn't happen now!

It's the Popeye Syndrome ......game is ragged on relentlessly by people for years , cruelly shunned .....then slowly slowly catchy monkey people realise there is an undiscovered bang for your buck gem hiding at the back of the pinball hype cupboard 😁

I would love one one-day (as well as a million others) but this is definitely in my top 10 wants one-day and probably sits quite high up as it's realistic. GLWS - I would take a punt on this but just have no space, if only we'd already moved house.

It's the Popeye Syndrome ......game is ragged on relentlessly by people for years , cruelly shunned .....then slowly slowly catchy monkey people realise there is an undiscovered bang for your buck gem hiding at the back of the pinball hype cupboard 😁

Agree, this and popeye are great pins, this probably even more than popeye (sorry Sgt)

I met a chap here in Stockholm that said this was his favourite pin of all time. I haven't played one but i think it's pretty fun on pinball arcade

sorry to bother you but i am new to this forum and do not know if my messages can be sent or replied to, i will be on the hunt soon 4 a pinball and need to know if my enquiries are getting to seller,could you reply to me please to confirm that i will be able to contact a seller in the near future,thanks dean.

Quick bump, as Martin here towards the end of next week. Recently fine tuned and all working nicely. Price is firm at £1,500 (thanks to those who made offers previously) as its worth that much to me. I think it's good bang for the buck. E-Bay and/or storage beckon, but would much rather see it move on here. Viewing not just welcome but preferred.

1500 for a dmd wpc and no takers ? EBay or Gumtree beckons

This is a Pinside top 100 game and imho fully justified as a nice quirky title to have in a wider collection. More important for me is it's one of the few pins my wife likes playing so thereby justifying (well that's what I like to say😏 ) my extensive pin shack, so it's worth its weight in gold to me...……...well maybe not but def at least £1500 on a bad day!

If I had £1500, I'd take your arm off. Alas this is one of those numerous occasions where available funds and desirable machine (at least to me) are not matching up 😢

Back
Top Bottom