What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold WhiteWater White Boulder set and Bumbles + White Skull Mod

cr5000462

Registered
Alias
CR
For sale are a full set white boulders, A white bumbles, And a White Skull mountain mod

All the white boulders are in " new condition" in fact never been fitted, however, the largest boulder section is a little thin around where it screws to the machine, perfectly usable. £175 + £12 postage - I believe these to be rarer than rocking horse poop.

the white bumbles are in a nice clean condition. £25 + £5 postage

The white skull mountain mod is brand new and never been fitted £60 + £5 postage.

These came to me as part of a package when I purchased my Wh20, however, I want to keep it as original as possible so selling to help other parts for the project.

With all these parts you can transform your wh20 in a real white version! I am happy to do a deal on the whole lot going to the same buyer.

Pictures will follow in the morning,

Thanks

Last edited:
My inbox has gone nuts for these! ill be putting the photos up this morning

If anyone wants theirs repainted in the snow theme hit me up. There are pics on here somewhere of the last set I did (also have another set to do shortly)

Back
Top Bottom