What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Whitewater WH20

Jesus!!!! £4250 for that - broken plastics, mountains, knackered inserts, dodgy coin door etc etc !!!! makes me wonder what mine is worth fully shopped and re-decalled !!

Jesus!!!! £4250 for that - broken plastics, mountains, knackered inserts, dodgy coin door etc etc !!!! makes me wonder what mine is worth fully shopped and re-decalled !!

I mean I'd probably say about the same as what he wants but he's just asking an absolutely nuts unrealistic price!

They dont come up as often because WH20 is a cracking game and people tend to hold onto great games.
Wish i never let my peachy one go, i miss it badly.

Sold one getting on for 2 years ago now ironically less than I've just sold my T2 for. Although cab wasn't the best and it needed work, it had a topper though...

Don't think I've seen one since.

Was offered one last year by someone on here for, I think was 3k.
Had the topper, nice playfield, ok cab.
Then found a creech, so went for that instead.
Contacted him recently on the off chance he still had it, but sadly had gone?
Looks now like that was a good opportunity.

Sold one getting on for 2 years ago now ironically less than I've just sold my T2 for. Although cab wasn't the best and it needed work, it had a topper though...

Don't think I've seen one since.
And I still have it :thumbs:. Getting on for 3 years actually, how time flies! You may have played it at NLP last year as it was used in the comp.

One of the best WMS/ Bally, everyone raves about TAF but I think wh20 is a better game.

Would only sell if I found a better one, have been tempted by a few minters on the forum but they usually don't last long. Might be interested in a remake though if they do a decent job of it.

And I still have it :thumbs:. Getting on for 3 years actually, how time flies! You may have played it at NLP last year as it was used in the comp.

One of the best WMS/ Bally, everyone raves about TAF but I think wh20 is a better game.

Would only sell if I found a better one, have been tempted by a few minters on the forum but they usually don't last long. Might be interested in a remake though if they do a decent job of it.

I didn't make the trip to NLP but good to know it's still going strong! I meant to work on the game but I think I sold it to make room for Twilight Zone, now also sadly departed! Time does fly!

Twilight zone is another keeper for me, so many keepers, maybe why I'm permanently out of space :rolleyes:

They dont come up as often because WH20 is a cracking game and people tend to hold onto great games.
Wish i never let my peachy one go, i miss it badly.

I was really surprised to see you selling that Daz I’ve got to say.

Back
Top Bottom