Wanted Whitewater WH20

Aug 24, 2014
Was offered one last year by someone on here for, I think was 3k.
Had the topper, nice playfield, ok cab.
Then found a creech, so went for that instead.
Contacted him recently on the off chance he still had it, but sadly had gone😕
Looks now like that was a good opportunity.

mark9

Site Supporter
Sep 7, 2013
Lincoln, Uk
Sold one getting on for 2 years ago now ironically less than I've just sold my T2 for. Although cab wasn't the best and it needed work, it had a topper though...

Don't think I've seen one since.
And I still have it :thumbs:. Getting on for 3 years actually, how time flies! You may have played it at NLP last year as it was used in the comp.

One of the best WMS/ Bally, everyone raves about TAF but I think wh20 is a better game.

Would only sell if I found a better one, have been tempted by a few minters on the forum but they usually don't last long. Might be interested in a remake though if they do a decent job of it.

Sam C

Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2012
Kettering, UK
And I still have it :thumbs:. Getting on for 3 years actually, how time flies! You may have played it at NLP last year as it was used in the comp.

One of the best WMS/ Bally, everyone raves about TAF but I think wh20 is a better game.

Would only sell if I found a better one, have been tempted by a few minters on the forum but they usually don't last long. Might be interested in a remake though if they do a decent job of it.
I didn't make the trip to NLP but good to know it's still going strong! I meant to work on the game but I think I sold it to make room for Twilight Zone, now also sadly departed! Time does fly!