What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Whitewater Boulders

I should have some, got most of a set of Chris B at pinfest, haven't got around to working on my whitewater but could have a scan over it later and see what I need/whats available

I should have some, got most of a set of Chris B at pinfest, haven't got around to working on my whitewater but could have a scan over it later and see what I need/whats available

Hiya, many thanks for getting in touch, much appreciated! If you look at the image of the full set, I have the 3 boulders top right, though the one on the far right has a small amount of damage. The ones I need are the 3 on the bottom left hand side. I'd even take damaged ones as currently I don't have any of them!

Cheers

Steve

Attachments

• whitewater-pinball-boulder-set.jpg
    whitewater-pinball-boulder-set.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
Hi

I have these boulders fully ok other than one which is a darker colour than the others (no9 below)

C10A9BD3-544E-4827-9981-9539354E5483.jpeg
CDFCDDB0-0F7F-4340-8332-7960C35540C9.jpeg
3BB59239-B679-4949-9F97-044E0B167CE3.jpeg

I have no1 but it’s slightly damaged and no7 is not a replacement for no3, haven’t worked out where it’s for yet or if I need it (machine is not here but will get to it tomorrow hopefully)

My no1 (fully across top) has a been pulled off at some stage without removing the screws so has enlarged holes (by a few mm)

Let me know which numbers you need and I will work it all out tomorrow

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian

I'll PM separately but the most important missing plastic is Number 2 - so if anyone out there has one of these I'd be pleased to hear from you :) Steve

Yep you are right crypykeeper, I thought an other plastic I have was that

A00DF1DC-808B-4228-BAD5-B8243CA3EB51.jpeg

Now think that’s maybe an elongated version of the same plastic

Back
Top Bottom