What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Water trough problem

Pie Man

Site Supporter
My White Water has started kicking ball out intermittently during play, any help would be appreciated.
Thankyou

You could try putting the game in switch test mode and then bang your palm down on the playfield near the trough and see if that makes any of the trough switches register. If it does then you will know which one the faulty one is.

Simon,

Does any animation for a ball 'lock' show on the display when (or just before) a spurious ball feed? Maybe one of the opto-switches in the locking area is suspect, and the game wrongly thinks a lock has occurred, causing another to be served from the trough

Thanks guys for all your good advise, I will have a good tinker later. This board is fantastic there always some realy good help and advise out there. Thanks again Simon

It is also possible that the switch test will see the optos as being okay initially.

Take out the balls from the trough first.

Leave it in switch test and activate say an out lane switch.

Then wait! If any intermittent optos exist you will hear a beep and it will come up with the name of the opto that is intermittent.

Would leave it about 20 minutes.

Finally think iv sorted the issue with my WH20 kicking balls out from the trough every so often. After testing all 3 switches where opening and closing ok in the test mode, decided to
swop all 3 switches and the same issue happened ( not a lot but from time to time)
any way I noticed the actuator arm was catching so made a little adjustment and have played around 20 games and it seems to be fine.
Sgt Grizz you did mention this thank you ( something as easy at that eh, how flustarting) thanks to every one on here for you help and input.???

Back
Top Bottom