What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Water guide

Fired mine up tonight for the first time in about a month. Had it for about 3 years and still never had vacation jackpot. Bloody great game though

Fired mine up tonight for the first time in about a month. Had it for about 3 years and still never had vacation jackpot. Bloody great game though
Concentrate on getting River Class 6 out of the way.... I always find thats what I end up missing, sometimes Spirit Of The River will award it. And avoid starting the first multiball if you can. The rest should take care of itself ;-)

Saying that I haven't had VJ *that* many times, truth be told I often don't really think about going for it. 'If it happens it happens ' is my kind of approach to the game usually :)

Sent from my raft using Tapatalk

"Boulder Garden: Every 3 times the Boulder Garden is passed through, (the left loop) a bonus is given for every bumper hit during the sequence. Collect all 6 bonuses in the Boulder Garden"

That's not a requirement for Vacation Jackpot!

White Water guide: Start 5x playfield, attempt to lock ball 3, instantly drain.
Well, thats how my games usually end up! :(

Back
Top Bottom