What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted White Water chase light board (A-15761)

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Hi all. Just looking to get a WH20 topper working, and to that end I need the chase light board as my one is missing. Don't suppose anyone has one lying around. I also need two light boards to light the topper, but they are not so hard to get...

Thanks,

Paul

Hi all. Just looking to get a WH20 topper working, and to that end I need the chase light board as my one is missing. Don't suppose anyone has one lying around. I also need two light boards to light the topper, but they are not so hard to get...

Thanks,

Paul
Paul did you ever source one of these boards as I'm looking for one as well ?

Cheers Kev

Drop Mike a line at homepin (sales@homepin.com) He has got some, although he hasn't yet made the cables to go with them.
They are usually on his website, but at the moment it says that he and his team are in China till 6th May (?) and you cant get any further on his site.

Drop Mike a line at homepin (sales@homepin.com) He has got some, although he hasn't yet made the cables to go with them.
They are usually on his website, but at the moment it says that he and his team are in China till 6th May (?) and you cant get any further on his site.
yeah thats where I am going t get one from once he sorts his website!!!

cheers kev

Thanks,

Paul

I re-desingd them all.
A-15765 Lamp board
A-15761 Lamp driver board
Connection cable

I wish I had known sooner as I just ordered two sets (for me and newdos) from Australia! Oh well. I am sure you will sell plenty when the repro toppers from Twisted Pins are available next month (supposedly)

No problem, I allready sold a few.

Don't wanna make a fortune with it.... just happy to provide them

Back
Top Bottom