What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whirlwind Settings

DRD

Registered
The cellar has two entrances.

playfieldtop.jpg

When you lose your multiball you have a few seconds to get your remaining ball in the cellar to restart it. On my game the red light flashes above left entrance, but it does not matter which of the two entrances you use.

Is it possible to make it harder, so you have to enter the left entrance to restart the multiball ?

I don’t think so mate. The reason I say that is because it’s written on the rule card that way.
Plus I think the switch which registers the shot lies between the 2 scoops.

Reactions: DRD
I had a look underneath. There are two switches for this cellar, so the game knows which entrance the ball went down.

In normal play you have to get the right one to get the mode and the yellow light flashes above it.

So I thought that when it comes to restarting multiball, as the red light above the left scoop is flashing, the same logic ought to apply ? And it would also give a reason to their being two entrances.

Hello mystery programmer ?

It is still a fab game.

@myPinballs im sure could sort this with new rule re write

Yes I could. As for the original game using the old roms your stuck with the rules as is

The multiball restart is for if you've ****ed the multiball up and not got a jackpot (afair) so they probably thought make it easier and allow any cellar shot.

Back
Top Bottom