What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whilst I wait for spookys ACNC, interested in buying a pinball with delivery...

Markymark

Registered
Thanks guys, newbie here, John W suggested I post here, he has been very kindly advising me on pinballs, and I will get his advice on what I should buy if any one has any thing to offer?
Looking for a good pin, without any problems, as I have no skills in fixing things or time really to do that! Looking for delivery too to North London, and my budget is not massive. But I am a serious buyer, I have owned one pinball before and I appreciate your replies! I hope this is the right place to post. I have ACNC (alice cooper) on order for delivery, had no idea that would take maybe a year! Thanks to pinball heaven for helping me though... Look forward to hearing from any of you if you have something to get rid of or sell in good con. Cheers guys! Have a good long weekend. Mark

Thanks guys, newbie here, John W suggested I post here, he has been very kindly advising me on pinballs, and I will get his advice on what I should buy if any one has any thing to offer?
Looking for a good pin, without any problems, as I have no skills in fixing things or time really to do that! Looking for delivery too to North London, and my budget is not massive. But I am a serious buyer, I have owned one pinball before and I appreciate your replies! I hope this is the right place to post. I have ACNC (alice cooper) on order for delivery, had no idea that would take maybe a year! Thanks to pinball heaven for helping me though... Look forward to hearing from any of you if you have something to get rid of or sell in good con. Cheers guys! Have a good long weekend. Mark

Chris has an epic GOT for sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome Mark. unfortunately I have nothing to sell but you are in the right place. Lots come up on here for sale all the time and it's a lot safer than buying off ebay. Check out the 'For Sale' forum on here also.

@chris b is a great person to buy from, he does a lot of work with Phil at Pinball Heaven.

I would (with due respect) go and play a few games. Talk to @Matt Vince - he has a pinball club in the London area, go and try a few out. See what you like and dislike.

Choosing a pinball is like choosing food - its a preference.

Back
Top Bottom