What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which would YOU set up ??? :D

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
In a bid to reignite my pinball mojo I might have some peeps round to play over the weekend so want to max out games ..... currently got these 2 tombstoned in the 1 remaining slot :rolleyes:

P1060098.JPG

So which one would you set up ?? :D:D

It's Popeye Saves The Earth vs Skateball !

And yes ...I am aware I am talking about Popeye again, and yes I am aware that the Popeye haters are sharpening their keyboards as I speak .... just for fun , which one ??

1851f2.jpg2170f2.jpg

Actually I'm really disappointed. I bought a Popeye on the back of your super positive rhetoric and it has been tombstoned since purchase awaiting my new pin room. And NOW you tell me it isn't even worthy of actually been setup in its main sponsor's pin room! Arrggghh - what have I done!

So, to calm my cockles, there is only one answer...

M

You should be ashamed of yourself. The only man in the whole pinball community that promotes the spinach chomping sailor and you have it tombstoned!!! Maybe you don't like it after all and you're just trying to inflate the 'popeye' prices ready for a sale? ;)

You should be ashamed of yourself. The only man in the whole pinball community that promotes the spinach chomping sailor and you have it tombstoned!!! Maybe you don't like it after all and you're just trying to inflate the 'popeye' prices ready for a sale? ;)

TZ is my fave game ever .....and that's been in storage at Ravs for 6 years :rofl:

You should be ashamed of yourself. The only man in the whole pinball community that promotes the spinach chomping sailor and you have it tombstoned!!! Maybe you don't like it after all and you're just trying to inflate the 'popeye' prices ready for a sale?

Well said, W?D has always been set up at mine, you have been outed Grizz you charlatan :rofl:

SB.

Just nice to see games that are outside the B/W and Stern era.

Too many people don't realize how good some of the late 70's, 80's games are. There are some superb player's games.

So, SB;):)

Back
Top Bottom