What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which new pin/s are you most likely to buy from the new releases?

Which new pin/s are you most likely to buy from the new releases?

• Dialed In

• Star Wars

• Alien

• Other (Please provide additional detail in comments)

• None of the above

• Total Nuclear Annihilation

• Attack from Mars Remake

Results are only viewable after voting.

aaronhicksuk

Registered
Alias
Aaron
After reading some of the comments in the Star Wars thread following the DeadFlip stream last night, I thought it would be interesting to have a poll on what new release/s get peoples juices flowing. I wasn't too sure of the best way to set this up but have opted to allow as many choices as you want, even though it's possible to select options that should be mutually exclusive. Hopefully I haven't missed out any major options that should really be there. I understand it is questionable if Alien will ever be produced in volume. Other new pins like Aerosmith have been available for a good 6 months now so thought I would leave it out as an option, but you can always choose other and vote for it in the comments if you wish.

I'm most interested in Dialed In and Total Nuclear Annihilation. Not sure about the logistics of importing a Spooky Pinball game though - didn't someone manage to get a Rob Zombie shipped over here?

Defo Dialed In. Played it at Expo and it was something special. The reviews by US buyers who have got theirs seems to agree with this.

Star Wars? I think that's been done before already hasn't it. Nothing like flogging a dead horse after the stable door has been bolted.

Dialed In for me.

Pat Lawlor with a decent budget reminiscent of the B/W days should be a winner.

Honorable mention to Total Nuclear Annihilation, I love the music and unique lock.

Total Nuclear Annihilation is getting quite a few mentions, so I've added it as an option above. You should be able to modify your votes if you wish.

Total Nuclear Annihilation is getting quite a few mentions, so I've added it as an option above. You should be able to modify your votes if you wish.

Cheers, have done. Should have qualified that my level of interest in TNA will be ultimately decided by the pricing. I'm not expecting it to be less expensive than other machines just because it doesn't have a couple of plastic ramps, but I'd be much more interested at Stern Pro pricing as opposed to Premium/LE/JJP pricing. Looking forward to hearing more details.

None. No game is worth more than five grand to me, except maybe a perfect example of an old classic that I already know. Plus any NIB becomes worth less as soon as the box is opened!

No NIB for me, just like I never bought a brand new car.

I'm most interested in Dialed In and Total Nuclear Annihilation. Not sure about the logistics of importing a Spooky Pinball game though - didn't someone manage to get a Rob Zombie shipped over here?

I contacted spooky before they announced Alice cooper in case it was a theme I was going to be into (it isn't) and also asked about RZ as I'd quite like one. The responses I got were pretty unhelpful and gave the impression they weren't bothered about sending overseas. Basically buyer to arrange all logistics and they didn't answer my questions on what would need to be done to get a game to function in the UK. Needless to say I didn't follow up my interest in RZ.

Aerosmith Pro for me, though not sure if it is too similar to Metallica to have in the same small collection.

Been playing a lot of Aerosmith lately and absolutely love it. Surprising as I hate Kiss and the layout is sooo similar. Think it will sit well with Metallica.

I must be missing something regarding TNA. To me it looks like an old EM with funky 'heart' beat music. People getting excited over a sparse whitewood, weird.

None of them drive me to lay out serious money for a new pin. If JJP #4 proves to be a POTC theme that won;t either, but JJP #5 might. The kids and the wife are Harry Potter maniacs, I think this theme would fit a pin like a glove and be an easy sell to the family :)

p.s. I was in for an Alien LE but jumped ship when things looked like they were turning sour

Been playing a lot of Aerosmith lately and absolutely love it. Surprising as I hate Kiss and the layout is sooo similar. Think it will sit well with Metallica.

I must be missing something regarding TNA. To me it looks like an old EM with funky 'heart' beat music. People getting excited over a sparse whitewood, weird.
Love both KISS and Aerosmith - hard for me to choose which I prefer.

None of them drive me to lay out serious money for a new pin. If JJP #4 proves to be a POTC theme that won;t either, but JJP #5 might. The kids and the wife are Harry Potter maniacs, I think this theme would fit a pin like a glove and be an easy sell to the family

If JJP #5 is Harry Potter then I'll be very likely to purchase, as long as it's nothing like The Hobbit.

Problem with Kiss is that the code was never finished. Start locations on the left flipper still do nothing. very poor of Stern.

Back
Top Bottom