What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when pins come under attack

mission65

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony Molloy
image2.jpeg
IMG_2497.JPG
image1.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Kids with an air rifle trying to muscle in on the sopranos, at least i suppose they are outdoors and not on their consoles

I am what i would like to think as a responsible Air Gun owner. I attend the local Range every 1-2 weeks, and stuff like this makes my blood boil. They obviously dont realise it is illegal to discharge one in a public place, and also on private land without permission.

Unfortunately the little ****s think it's like CS:GO, PUBG or the like... Fortunately if the little oiks get caught they are most likely to get the book thrown at them, and deservedly so..

well as long as they arne't armed with axes and start chopping **** down ala fortnite! :D

I cant imagine any of my guns being able to cause that much damage and some of my dads old one have 'a bit more puff' if you know what I mean. Especially the straight through on the single pane at myPinballs.

Catapult, Slingshot ?

Back
Top Bottom