What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When it rains it pours.

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
So waiting on wife to pick me up after my op today she rings telling me an UBER driver has just rammed into the back of her and done a runner. Son came and got me and just found out she feels ok but they want to check her due to bump on head and leg impact.
Her brand new 2 month old bike however is smashed up and sounds like a bag of hammers which my only be exhaust ripped off but thankfully main thing is she sounds ok so I may get my dinner before midnight iI can stay awake with my new found dead man’s arm. 😂

Bloody hell Col! Glad she’s in one piece, that’s some bad luck the Wobbles gang have had recently. Best wishes to all of you 🍻

Maybe contract Uber, they might be able to track who the driver was.

Best wishes to you all Col

So waiting on wife to pick me up after my op today she rings telling me an UBER driver has just rammed into the back of her and done a runner. Son came and got me and just found out she feels ok but they want to check her due to bump on head and leg impact.
Her brand new 2 month old bike however is smashed up and sounds like a bag of hammers which my only be exhaust ripped off but thankfully main thing is she sounds ok so I may get my dinner before midnight iI can stay awake with my new found dead man’s arm. 😂
Hit and run, surly the police will take action for that.
UBER drivers are the worst drivers in London, stop in the middle of the road, not a care in the world for others on the road.

Col, I hope you’re both okay, you’re really not having the best time of this ☹️

I would of like to of thought the rozzers would of been very Interested in a leaving the scene of an accident.

Accidents happen, it’s part of life, but to run away with no concern for folks you have potentially injured boils my pi55 more than you could possibly believe.

Bloody hell Colin - you couldnt make it up!!!

Hope Mrs Colin is ok (and your good self after the Op), and may the fleas of 1000 camels infest the Uber drivers Armpits. Hopefully Your insurance company will have a field day with him, and the Rozzers will throw the book at the ****!

Col, I hope you’re both okay, you’re really not having the best time of this ☹️

I would of like to of thought the rozzers would of been very Interested in a leaving the scene of an accident.

Accidents happen, it’s part of life, but to run away with no concern for folks you have potentially injured boils my pi55 more than you could possibly believe.
Another driver jumped out and came to her aid and blocked the car as it was a busy roundabout. He said he wasn’t running just going to somewhere safer to leave the car at.
Thing is any normal person in their right mind would have jumped out and came to her aid but he never left the car but tried to escape.
Police spoke to him and have his details, he is insured and licences apparently so she will ring his insurers tomorrow and report.
His excuse was he never say her due to a blind spot yet she was in the middle of her lane and he hit her from behind when he tried to fly around the outside of her to get out but smacked into her offside rear catapulting her into the middle of the roundabout.

Idiot

Another driver jumped out and came to her aid and blocked the car as it was a busy roundabout. He said he wasn’t running just going to somewhere safer to leave the car at.
Thing is any normal person in their right mind would have jumped out and came to her aid but he never left the car but tried to escape.
Police spoke to him and have his details, he is insured and licences apparently so she will ring his insurers tomorrow and report.
His excuse was he never say her due to a blind spot yet she was in the middle of her lane and he hit her from behind when he tried to fly around the outside of her to get out but smacked into her offside rear catapulting her into the middle of the roundabout.

Idiot
Get her to call her insurers and report it mate - not the other persons - that is what insurance companies are there to do - the hard work... they will contact the other insurers on her behalf...

Still a complete ****show thinking he could skidaddle from the scene :mad:

Yh bike shop rang this morning and they are doing everything on her behalf. We know them well and have bought several motorbikes off them over the years the manager now being a friend.
They sort everything start to finish and will hopefully supply a loan bike while everything getting sorted.
Accidents happen but at least the misses is only battered and bruised and still here to look after me 😉
Not having the best year so far with a hip replacement, snapped ACL from skiing, my fun and games then this.
As in the words of the song “things can only get better”.
Meanwhile I’m still in bed the block is wearing off and the pain is through the roof even though I’m overdosed on painkillers. But worst of all I’m missing NERG ffs.

Thanks all for the concern I keep telling myself we still both lucky as another day on planet earth there’s far worse off than us.

Col

This is a horrible story. As for the uber driver trying to drive off - scum bag.

Definitely go through your own insurers. They are the only ones who will properly act in your interest.

Hope you both recover fully and quickly

Back
Top Bottom