What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you finished today??

Just finished Last Man Standing on TWD :)

and another 3 workbenches - destined for France this weekend.
Wow, you got to see the video at the end!
Not sure I ever will unless I go to youtube;)

Just finished Last Man Standing on TWD :)

and another 3 workbenches - destined for France this weekend.

I didn't realise you were still making these. If anyone orders one like 'mine' then I'd like to trade up to the version with all the bells and whistles on please, when you posted that picture I wished I had it all (soldering iron holder, ledge, and bucket)

I didn't realise you were still making these. If anyone orders one like 'mine' then I'd like to trade up to the version with all the bells and whistles on please, when you posted that picture I wished I had it all (soldering iron holder, ledge, and bucket)
Pffft. Bloody LE snob. :p

Today I finally finished getting all my games set up and tested so I can make a list of jobs for Martin @gopinball to work through when he comes for a day of fixing.

As I went along I was doing lots of tasks, the easy stuff mostly like bulbs and switches and adjustment and diagnosing faults. As I got further along I got lazy and found myself putting easy jobs on the list so I can spend some quality time playing the buggers.

Filling my jukebox

I frickin love this thing. Money VERY well spent

Everyone, and I mean everyone, who has seen this thing loves it.

Had a few drinks this weekend with an old pal. A few games. Cranked this bad boy up. Fantastic
image.jpg

Last edited:
New sterns are out of my comfort zone. I love playing other people's but they are not for me

I like fiddling, fettling, repairing games almost as much as playing them. Like all modern stuff, sterns are not made like their predecessors 25 years ago.

I have a mid 90s merc for the same reason

Today I finished loading up the first machine I ever bought and sending it on its merry way.

Started work again again on the pin shack. Did the wiring for the new lights. Install the wiring for the sockets tomorrow.
Temporarily fit one of the LED panels that will be for when I am working on the games. Unbelievable how much light they give for the wattage.

Started work again again on the pin shack. Did the wiring for the new lights. Install the wiring for the sockets tomorrow.
Temporarily fit one of the LED panels that will be for when I am working on the games. Unbelievable how much light they give for the wattage.
:thumbs: Andy, sounds like it's really coming together now. Surely you need to set 'er indoors' on the wiring for the sockets though today as there's pins to play this weekend just down the road from you @ 8bitflip. Can't wait for tomorrow :thumbs::clap::thumbs::clap:

:thumbs: Andy, sounds like it's really coming together now. Surely you need to set 'er indoors' on the wiring for the sockets though today as there's pins to play this weekend just down the road from you @ 8bitflip. Can't wait for tomorrow :thumbs::clap::thumbs::clap:
I'm not going Graham. :(
Have to pay for my holiday next month and also maintain the cash to buy a Met Pro (unlikely I know).
So I am resigned to back breaking labour and family time. Neither sound appealing. :rofl:

I'm not going Graham. :(
Have to pay for my holiday next month and also maintain the cash to buy a Met Pro (unlikely I know).
So I am resigned to back breaking labour and family time. Neither sound appealing. :rofl:
:-o:-o:-o I'm sure the holiday will be worth it, met definately will :thumbs:. Dont mind picking you up if you change your mind for tomorrow but you'll need a lift back but I'm sure that won't be difficult to sort.

:-o:-o:-o I'm sure the holiday will be worth it, met definately will :thumbs:. Dont mind picking you up if you change your mind for tomorrow but you'll need a lift back but I'm sure that won't be difficult to sort.
That's a mighty fine offer mate but I'm committed to a weekend of twin & earth and then 'Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ?"

Today I managed to get the Mrs' iPhone working after she spilled half a pint of fruit shoot on it in the little un's changing bag, uploaded her bazillion photos of our son to the icloud. Massive man points to collect I recon :)IMG_5505.JPG IMG_5507.JPG

Done such a fine job you can come do mine if you like.....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I'm sausaged mate. Walking like a limbo dancer.

To be honest it wasn't that hard. I have never done anything like it before but took my time and am really pleased with the result.
Walls next. Should be a bit easier on my back.

Well done guys, one happy wife, one room nearly finished :thumbs:

which noob started this thread though...... what have you finished today!!!!! Not even the polishing this restore I'm doing is taking forever. He should of put what do you wish you'd finished today :rofl:

Just sorted out an iffy segment on a DMD.
Also gave Transformers a health check before it goes to the show. Going to wax it this week and set it up hard for the compo. :clap:

Finally fired up Pinball Browser again - and after a bit of head scratching remembered how to use it :) - now adding a few more tracks to the Stones.

Just put Sympathy For The Devil as Rock Star Multiball music [emoji445] uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171007_31d4824972c8ed63e5530b3cab0ded8f.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I’ve got some flipper part so am going to rebuild the flippers on POTC. Also got a clear decal to go over the Tortuga mixmaster because that thing just throws crap all over.
Also need to look at the flippers on Star Trek as they seem a bit dead.

I love having pinball jobs to do. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom