What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Flipper Rebuild Kit? - and is it needed?

I could do with some help with this too please.

I don't have a clue what to do. Is there an online tutorial/guide and a list of what to buy?

Thanks in advance.

Worth doing as the end stops are usually mushroomed and coil sleeves worn.

I find it easier to remove the whole assembly and do it on the bench, if your changing the flipper bushing make sure you have thread lock for the bolts else they will work loose!

Worth doing as the end stops are usually mushroomed and coil sleeves worn.

I find it easier to remove the whole assembly and do it on the bench, if your changing the flipper bushing make sure you have thread lock for the bolts else they will work loose!

Thank you my friend. . . . I've no idea what you just said but I do appreciated the advice 😂

I literally have no idea what the composition of a flipper is. I press the button and the thing moves . . . . . that's the sort of idiot you're dealing with here. 😬

Out of interest is it possible just to buy the new complete flipper kit for the Popeye rather than repair what I have?

Flipper rebuild kit means you have got pretty much a brand new flipper. Only thing that you dont replace is the flipper plate and the coil.

You could buy those parts as well, but theres no point unless they are knackered.

Dont think anyone sells them as fully assembled from all the parts, as it doesnt take long to put together.
Edit: yes they do. ⬇️

Back
Top Bottom