What a Time to be a Pinball Buyer

DRD

Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2014
Newark
  • DRD

DRD

So many collectible pre-90s titles up for grabs right now across this forum, Gumtree, eBay....

Banzai
Haunted
Night Moves
Wizard
Fireball

Sought after 90s ...

AFM
MB
Popeye !
TZ
TOM
Whitewater
GNR

Modern Sterns...

Star Trek
Aerosmith
Tron

Big Phil

Nov 24, 2011
County Durham
I haven't made a purchase since January. Longest spell since being in the hobby. I could squeeze one more in the dining room if I got rid of the dining table but I'm also looking to move house so saving hard.....plus there is Brexit just around the corner which is starting to look like one monumental screw up. A recession could be looming.

Sep 18, 2015
East Kilbride
I`ve owned two, and think (only my personal opinion) that the game is well built, solid as a rock and good fun to play. The game was made when pinballs had a bit of individuality about them. Not like now when you have to pay silly money for average games with deeper rule sets and not much else.

PBrookfield

Resident Uneconomical Repair Representative
Mar 23, 2017
Wolverhampton, UK
I played it once and it was a badly broken example of a game. Impossible to make a judgement on a game in the state that it was, but I must say there are games that tolerate some bad switches okay, and some that become unplayable - this popeye was impossible to enjoy at all. It's a shame - I'll give any game an honest try and I usually find something to like about them. One day I'll be able to try it properly.