What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s your favourite mode even if you don’t know what’s so good about it?

I like Horde & Lost in the Zone. Both ‘wizards’, I appreciate, but I still like them and they’re also still modes.

Bonesaw and Daily Bugle on Spiderman.
Payback Time on T2.
Destroy The Drill (with galactic away team) on Stern Star Trek.
The Portaloo mode on Roadshow(especially when you max it).
Destroy The Ring on LOTR.

I like the horse race on Sopranos - and not really why except I want the horse to win!

Hit Cousin It in TAF - love nailing that sucker and making him squeal

Crazy Riggs and Super Dooper Pops in LW3 - lots of points and silly noises

Cowboys v Aliens in Ccc - great music and lights

Enter Sandman on MET, not the highest scoring of the CIU modes, but definitely the most fun/challenging.
Spot the tell on WPT, purely for the DMD graphics.

If wizard modes are included it's without doubt Encore on AcDc, followed by Superhero on SM

Album Multiball on The Rolling Stones - you need to hit Mick at each of his 6 dance spots , each hit awards a Jackpot and lights the nearest major Red arrow shot on the playfield for a Double Jackpot.

Hitting all the Doubles then lights a Rock Star Target for Super Jackpot - Mick will guard this though so you have to hit him to make him briefly dance out of the way.

THEN you can get down to the business of collecting all the Albums, 20 shots to Mick are needed to complete - every shot awards a Stones album , the title of which is excitedly shouted out by the announcer Steel Wheels !!, Sticky Fingers !!, Exile On Main Street !! etc

I love Multiballs with multiple stages and this is a real challenge to complete :thumbs:

Anyone know if there's a midnight madness mode on TWD? I know there's one on GB....?! Hopefull...

Back
Top Bottom