What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s this?

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Just watching a documentary as the baby is wide awake after my nap.. anyone know what this is that was in it - looks... different. 33C945CC-A0D3-4860-A845-CBDF8BFE4BEF.jpegE12D582B-8E99-40F1-AC5A-89889A2828CE.jpeg

Great fun . I do have one in storage but setting up for the public to play at the electric circus would not be good for our ears . And it's not pinball but it is a Steve Ritchie

Ahh - I would love a try of this, looks straight up, balls to the all, nuts.

Many arcades had one at the time, but not a long-term success, even though Bally produced a copy, Rapid Fire, hence the reference above

Williams used the left-over cabinets/back boxes/speaker grilles for the Defender pinball (itself a rarity) and the rather strange Time Fantasy, while Bally used theirs for Centaur II and Eight Ball Deluxe LE, so some good came out of it all

Last edited:
I have owned a few of these, mechanically very difficult to keep running and the noisiest game you have ever played but extremely good fun.
I have a spare playfield for one of these in my garage

Back
Top Bottom