What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s going up in terms of manufacturers this year?

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
I cut pinside out of my life a while ago and admittedly most of the answers are probably on there but can anyone update me on what’s happening in the world of new games?

Predator. I got a letter from the US last week. Has the court case been reopened? Is Kevin really getting sued or is it just the lawyer getting paid again? I thought this one was over a couple of years ago.

Big labowski. Have they officially given up?

Munsters. Did it to ok?

Have they announced the next remake after monster bash?

JJP. Is the next one toy story?

Anything else bubbling under?

So an excellent bit of work by @kanedas pinball podcast he discovered that DP has fixed all of their legal issues and the 70 odd games that ARA made will be shipping soon, have to say I'll believe that when I see it. Hence why a load of shills where trying to sell their games for 20K this week before the news became public! although Jonathan from pinball magazine said he spoke to DP and that Kaneda is talking fake news... which seems more likely.

predator one of his supports has now opened up the case against him! LOL

next remake is CC supposedly but not announced

JJP is Wonka or guns and roses but most likely wonka

new spooky game by Scott Denesi although I'm already out on that after the way they handed the play field issue.

They botched making the game basically.

Charlie refuses to say any details which is why I’m out - as much as I like what spooky have achieved I can’t deal with organisations that either don’t fix it to my satisfaction or aren’t transparent about the cause:- spooky have done neither.

Either the play field or something else is wrong such that the star posts rip the clear and paint work off the playfield - it leaves horrible visible playfield damage. Spooky kept this quiet until someone raised it on pinside, and they send out a bunch of plastic washers to fix it which you have to ask for!!! Meanwhile my game is damaged, I don’t know what the cause is and I don’t know if it will get worse or not. I predict it will get worse in the future much in the way of you get a paint chip in a car over time it worsens. I’m hoping to chat to Charlie at TPF.

TNA was a real grail pin for me and now it’s a disappointment.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

and it should be noted that Stern replaced my GB playfield that had far lesser of a problem...

Thanks for the updates

Are the spooky playfields all bad or just the TNA ones?

According to Charlie a batch of TNA ones that happen to go from game 80 odd to 400 odd. So most of them. Think they fixed what ever it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom