What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wh20speaker panel plastic

Steve Arnold

Registered
Hi, I’m looking for the dmd speaker panel plastic that’s blue and white. I know there are new reproduction ones but happy with a used one as mine is completely missing, just missed out on one on eBay today so drop me a pm if you can help.

Thanks,
Steve

Those ones are proper **** from pinball centre half the thickness they should be and print poor I ordered one for my super mint one and it went straight in the bin
Must admit to being really disappointed by a lot of their stuff so much more careful what I buy from them now.

Must admit to being really disappointed by a lot of their stuff so much more careful what I buy from them now.

yes i must say you have to be careful when buying from them there repro stuff is poor but i have also had some good stuff too they do stock a lot and shipping is well price and super fast
another disappointing thing one of my customers bought was a stern chrome side rails and hinges these looked like they had been painted really bad

The Williams game specific speaker panels polish up really well using buffing wheels attached to an electric drill.

Back
Top Bottom