What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete WH20 super minty

IMG_5113.JPG Now on to fitting the ramp I always spend a lot of time mounting and locating the ramps so you get perfect ball flow I had to file the ramp to the mini playfield as this had a slight lip on and was causing a ball hang up spend some time throwing the ball around to get perfection and make sure all the ramp switches are spot on it switch test

A thing of true beauty, very lucky new owner. Amazing work as always Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good but would be better without the snow......

How tight are the mirror blades?
I just fitted dredds side art but before I did I had to move insanity falls in about a mm.

Looks good but would be better without the snow......

How tight are the mirror blades?
I just fitted dredds side art but before I did I had to move insanity falls in about a mm.
Looks stunning even though my personal preference too is original mountains and Bigfoot.

Such a great great game. Prob the finest example of a 'small world under glass ' pinball machine.

It's a bobby dazzler that one. Loving the super shiny side rails. The whole machine is a beauty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom