What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WH20 Bigfoot Divertor

Drew.m

Site Supporter
Alias
Drew
Afternoon gents,
When i hit the left ramp from the upper flipper the bf divertor activates is this normal?

Drew

Yep.

I had exactly the same thought when i first got my WH2O...

Surely this is a "special" feature? can't be default!?

Well the story is that bigfoot is protecting his cave and the skill is to try get in and steal his treasures (also stolen).

So hit the white standup targets to set him on fire - starting 'bigfoot hotfoot' - and then he's too busy being burnt alive to worry about your left ramp shots. Brutal, but that's life in the Rockies pal...

Stealing back the camera will give you good return, starting 'camera craze', which will run between balls and bung you good dollar. The obvious point here is to get this on ball 1.

Enjoy.. it's without doubt one of the best!

Tim

that's great Tim, thanks for that. i have only just finished the refurb and i agree its a great game

Drew

The items found in BigFoots' Cave tie into the Lost Mine, with the progression "It's dark in here"/'I've got a flashlight', "Which way do we go?"/'Here's the map', "This door's locked"/'Try this key', culminating in a Gold Rush

The difficulty of BigFoot HotFoot is the reason for this game frequently showing a false error dot, for the 'BigFoot Cave' switch

Last edited:
The items found in BigFoots' Cave tie into the Lost Mine, with the progression "It's dark in here"/'I've got a flashlight', "Which way do we go?"/'Here's the map', "This door's locked"/'Try this key', culminating in a Gold Rush

The difficulty of BigFoot HotFoot is the reason for this game frequently showing a false error dot, for the 'BigFoot Cave' switch
Thanks Jay

Back
Top Bottom