What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're on an express elevator to hell, going down! - Alien LE arrival

Ian, have you got any early views on the build quality/ reliability/ how well set up the game was ?

Did you need to make loads of adjustments to get it working nicely, or was it properly play tested at the factory ?

Would be really interesting to get a review on the game now the manufacturer has new owners.

Oh Carpenters The Thing is just brilliant.

Beyond all my expectations I thought the recent reboot/reimagining/prequel/whatever it was ... wasn't actually too bad.

Yeah I liked the prequal film. Why have t they done a pin imagine the toys it could have. Modes trying to find out who's infected could be pretty cool

Ian, have you got any early views on the build quality/ reliability/ how well set up the game was ?

Did you need to make loads of adjustments to get it working nicely, or was it properly play tested at the factory ?

Would be really interesting to get a review on the game now the manufacturer has new owners.

Played Aliens most of today, really enjoying it. Fantastic sound package. Its one heavy machine compared to a modern Stern. Playing well out of the box on the latest code 1.1

Had a couple of stuck balls which needed the glass off.

Occasionally the Aliens mouth hangs on to a ball as multi ball starts.

Have been at the alien encounter attraction in Disney years ago, scared the bejuses out of the wife (mainly because it was pitch black and blew water over you, honey I shrunk the kids had the same effect)

Probably THE best experience ever! Blown away at how realistic this was. Remember kids coming out screaming and crying. What an experience. Think George Lucas had a hand in creating it.

Glad I got to it when I did as it changed to Lilo and Stitch shortly afterwards. And made more child friendly.....

Played at Flipout today and it’s a great game stuck in a not so great shell - so frustrating but the flipout one played fine all day today and it was pretty much used non-stop. If they could get them reliable I’d have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had one 'flippers dead' turn it off and on moment as it was in permanent ball-search but that was it (maybe it was just warming up).

The game was great, would be good to get a go so can hear it better as what I could make out of the call outs were really good. Very dark playfield, took me three games before I realised there was a flipper in the lower left!

It is a great theme and extremely well done. I'm really very seriously tempted by it as it was an awful lot of fun!

Back
Top Bottom