What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird title?

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
What's with the weird title I am suddenly getting at the top of my screen? have I missed something here ?

Cheers

kev

1528730355956.png

Yes it defo did. It had me puzzled too, I thought it was some cryptic pinball logo.

I'm seeing it on both themes (Chrome), the logo is bigger though on the dark theme.

I'm seeing it on both themes (Chrome), the logo is bigger though on the dark theme.
Oops.. I did a theme update yesterday, and I suspect it’s overwritten the settings I had in there...

Vertical learning curve - mine still shows the logo’s... more than likely cached... will go sort it as soon as Tea is done :)

Sorry all!!

@Paul can we have the browser tab icon back too please. That is now defaulting to the theme software since the upgrade.

@Paul I have noticed another issue as well. When I click on a new post it no longer takes you direct to the new post in the forum thread. it just loads the page of the thread and puts you at the top of that page instead of the new message at the bottom. This gets a bit confusing as you find yourself reading old material.

Cheers

kev

@Paul I have noticed another issue as well. When I click on a new post it no longer takes you direct to the new post in the forum thread. it just loads the page of the thread and puts you at the top of that page instead of the new message at the bottom. This gets a bit confusing as you find yourself reading old material.

Cheers

kev
Mine doesn't Kev - takes me straight to the unread post. Both in taptalk and online...

Maybe relates to staying logged in?

I also notice (on PC browser Chrome) we've got our floating up/down arrows back bottom right corner, was missing those:thumbs:

yeah I have the arrows back which is good but mine deffo does not go to the new post. tried logging out and back in etc. I'm using chrome anyone else get it with chrome ?

Cheers

kev

yeah I have the arrows back which is good but mine deffo does not go to the new post. tried logging out and back in etc. I'm using chrome anyone else get it with chrome ?

Cheers

kev
I'm on Chrome and as I said, all good here. However, the proper Chrome - as in on a Mac. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom