What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird Emails from Stern

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Keep receiving invoices from Stern periodically and specifically a guy called David Carver. I've had no dealings direct with Stern at all. Anyone else? Wtf is going on?

Is it defo from stern? Could be a phishing email. Click on the sender and see what is hidden behind the address.

I got weird emails from Chas Siddiqi from Stern at one point and when I emailed him it seems someone who had his email address got hacked and the hacker was sending invoices to people. Chas was very helpful when I had a POTC problem so he had my email address.

No doubt that they are using office 365.

Stern had an issue with fake invoices/emails containing trojans/phishing or something like that (I’m not that computer savvy) at around the beginning of last year I think.

They addressed it in an official statement I believe and they told customers to ignore them, this is likely the same thing happening again, email stern directly and let them know so they can check things their end.

Back
Top Bottom