What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend trip to the Dutch Pinball Museum 22-2-2019 to 24-2-2019

When should we visit the Dutch Pinball Museum?

• 22nd - 24th Feb

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 15th - 17th Feb

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 1st - 3rd March

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 8th - 10th March

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 15th - 17th March

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to get someone to cover my shift on the Sunday and make sure skiing is booked earlier in the month but should be good. Anyone researched hotels?

We're not going for my birthday really. It's my 50th year and this was on my bucket list. We discussed it over the weekend and loads were interested.

I guess people can do what they want. We'll arrange for the Pinball night on Saturday. Rotterdam is meant to be lovely so I'm happy to mooch around for good bars there on Friday :)
Agree Phil - bit of a short timeframe to take two citites in - I'm happy to stay at rotterdam. Do we know any recommended hotels ?

I'll hopefully be booking flights later today. Just need the ukpinfest friends and family to confirm.

Invisible posts..... :)

I'll speak to Gerard about hotels in the area.

Just stayed in the 'Innhotel Rotterdam centre' which was very nice and a water taxi away. I didnt see hotels much nearer by, the NY Restaurant opposite the museum has fantastic food (and drinks)

Since we'll presumably all by flying in to AMS it probably makes sense to spend Friday night there, then head to Rotterdam when we've sobered up Saturday?

Then Sat night in Rotterdam, and a free for all Sunday (some probably flying back, others staying on)

And we'll fit pinball in somewhere too :p
(Sat daytime, and Sunday too?)

Just a heads up those dates are in the school holidays, will it be busier during that period?

Was just a heads up like, im not sure if dutch school kids go to pinball museums in their holidays.

I would like to join you good people on this trip.. I saw a few of you at Daventry last weekend.
I can do any of the dates

Last edited:
I like the idea of an airbnb house. 5 of us stayed at a chalet last year when at the Dutch masters and had a great time! We even set a pin up in the lounge!

John and Liz are just checking holidays. Think we'll get booked up on Monday evening. Looking at 3 nights. Won't get to Rotterdam until about 6pm on the Friday so Saturday will be mostly pinball then Sunday sightseeing.

Sh*t just got real! Booked up! Staying an extra night to do some sight seeing/drink more beer on the Sunday

1535985944822.png

I've messaged Gerard and told him to get some Dutch pinheads together for a session Sat afternoon/evening!

De Kaapse Brouwers great brewery! Looking at flights tonight :) Think there is 4 or 5 from Tilt League interested in going...

Back
Top Bottom