What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend trip to the Dutch Pinball Museum 22-2-2019 to 24-2-2019

When should we visit the Dutch Pinball Museum?

• 22nd - 24th Feb

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 15th - 17th Feb

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 1st - 3rd March

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 8th - 10th March

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 15th - 17th March

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Peter,
I'll take a couple of bridge boards too please.
It will be good to meet you too after we have corresponded a few times over instruction cards
Best
David Dutton

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

A couple of boards?
Is that 2?
Price per Bridge Board is 35 euro.
I'll make a list here.

Bob (pinballtoys): 2 boards
David (DAD): 2 boards

looks like we've got a lovely sunny weekend ahead of us
when and where are we meeting prior to making our way to the pinball museum?
Bob

so pinball museum saturday PM then ?? that sounds good. We will be in a pub somewhere by 6pm to watch england devour wales in the six nations rugby - sorry @kevlar !!
if we leave to watch this whats happening after the museum as it shuts at 6pm anyway I think ?

EDIT forgot to say @Big Phil have you arrange a group rate/visit ?

Cheers

kev

Yes would be good to meet up. I land at 12.40 so got loads of time to kill on Friday, any sightseeing ideas or is it straight to the pub

No, I didn't speak to Gerard about a group rate access to the pinball museum. It's only 15 euros for the day.

To meet up on Friday, how about the brewery next door to the museum which has about 20 taps?

No, I didn't speak to Gerard about a group rate access to the pinball museum. It's only 15 euros for the day.

To meet up on Friday, how about the brewery next door to the museum which has about 20 taps?
no worries bud its just all double for me !!!! Friday I was just gonna wander through centre via a few watering holes (to sus out for the rugby on saturday teatime) to our hotel first as we are on the erasmus bridge other side of water from the museum. Just wing it I guess :)

Gutted to say I've had to bail out of this weekend at the last minute due to a combination of family and work circumstances :(:(.

Hope all have a great weekend ?

Back
Top Bottom