What's new

Wcs94 batteries help

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Is there some sort of rom kit you can use instead or is it better to just run some wires from the pcb so you can move the pack away from the board?
just worried as im not there all the time to check them
cheers :)

Thanks for all the replys :)
The ones in it at the moment are duracell lithiums but Ive been worrying lately as we got my daughter toys at xmas and we just used new regular duracells dated 2021 and 2 of the toys stopped working i opened them up and there was acid everywhere.. Ive never known that to happen so fast

The ones in it at the moment are duracell lithiums but Ive been worrying lately as we got my daughter toys at xmas and we just used new regular duracells dated 2021 and 2 of the toys stopped working i opened them up and there was acid everywhere.. Ive never known that to happen so fast
I bought five remote battery holders for a £5 on e.bay including postage used 4 straight away £1 each takes all the worries away

Duracell are a liability these days - super prone to leaking. I won't touch them. I also read there are huge numbers of fakes floating about - even from reputable sellers, not just online cowboys.

Some interesting info in this discussion...

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom