What's new

WCS

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Thought I'd do the same as Jonathan and copy over my post from the other forum now that it's closed. Some pics of my WCS that I bought a couple of months ago (my first ever pin) and has taken over my life
smile-1.png

P1000940-1.jpg

P1000942-1.jpg

P1000945-1.jpg

Took these pics the day after I bought it and have since given it a good clean and swapped out some of the bulbs for LED's. I'll take some newer pics or maybe a vid when I get chance.....and can stop playing on it for 5 mins!

One of the few Bally Williams games I like - and I'm not keen on footy either......

If anyone was ever considering having a go on Gottliebs "World Challenge Soccer", It's not quite in the same league as WCS. It's got no redeeming features at all. Except a useable DM display!

BallyWilliams suck' date=' post: 1663047 said:
One of the few Bally Williams games I like - and I'm not keen on footy either......

If anyone was ever considering having a go on Gottliebs "World Challenge Soccer", It's not quite in the same league as WCS. It's got no redeeming features at all. Except a useable DM display!

That's gotta be JTS pontificating.

What's with all the pseudonyms anyway?

Alan Syson' date=' post: 1663142 said:

I got a PM from this user, took me ooh 3 seconds to realise who it was
biggrin-1.png

BallyWilliams suck' date=' post: 1663047 said:

Just remember when you come to sell it, it's a lot easier to search a forum!

I have two of them. Does anybody else have two of such a bad game, that even one would have been too many?

Alan Syson' date=' post: 1663142 said:

Good to see you on the forum Alan, I am sure you can guess who most people are including myself.
wink-1.png

For anyone interested I double ordered a few plastics, decals and soccer ball (late night wine ordering!) I’ll put a list together if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom