What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Was there an MB for sale?

Marcel

Site Supporter
Did I miss my favourite pinball, I have vague memories of seeing an MB but can't find it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Maybe you're thinking of the ChrisB/PH restoration? I don't recall seeing one advertised for sale.

Not on here - but I know @philpalmer had a top tier restored one up for sale at Play Expo. It was absolutely immaculate.

I drooled over it for a long time. (then wiped the drool off ).

Think me and @RobZombie are talking about the same machine.

Didn't see a sold sign on it and it's still listed on the Pinball Heaven website so it might be worth dropping @philpalmer a line. It's not cheap but it's had a shedload of new parts and I suspect it's taken some serious labour to get it done. I'd say it's nicer than when they originally came out of the factory.

Think me and @RobZombie are talking about the same machine.

Didn't see a sold sign on it and it's still listed on the Pinball Heaven website so it might be worth dropping @philpalmer a line. It's not cheap but it's had a shedload of new parts and I suspect it's taken some serious labour to get it done. I'd say it's nicer than when they originally came out of the factory.
Ahh yes I saw one on PH, can't remember the price but it's out of my league sadly

Mine too - hence why I was drooling over it.

I was going to sell a kidney but sadly no takers.

Pin Heaven had 2. A fully restored one. And one that hadn't had the full treatment but still looked ok

Had to sell this when my house got a little expensive and always wanted one since, I often wondered what happened to it:(
IMG_3916.JPG
IMG_3917.JPG
IMG_3916.JPG
IMG_3917.JPG
IMG_3918.JPG
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3920.JPG
IMG_3921.JPG
IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3923.JPG
IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3925.JPG
IMG_3926.JPG
IMG_3927.JPG
IMG_3928.JPG
IMG_3929.JPG
IMG_3930.JPG
IMG_3932.JPG
IMG_3931.JPG

*Edit - Fixed Multiple Dupes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pin Heaven had 2. A fully restored one. And one that hadn't had the full treatment but still looked ok
Were they both phils or was one of them @chris b 's? I know the Terminator 2 Chrome Edition was chris's but wasn't sure about the other non-playable machines.

Either way there were some seriously nice restorations on show that weekend.

Out of interest what's the going rate for one of these or does it need posting in what's it worth?

The T2 and the restored monster bash where both sold
The playing mb is now stripped down and in the process of being a super minter that's sold and going to a customer before Christmas
I have one more very nice mb which I may sell in the next couple of months

The T2 and the restored monster bash where both sold
The playing mb is now stripped down and in the process of being a super minter that's sold and going to a customer before Christmas
I have one more very nice mb which I may sell in the next couple of months
Chris please can I shoe a big interest in that MB?

Back
Top Bottom