What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wanted System 11 score/display board

cathaldub

Registered
Would anyone have a System 11b(4 player) Display board, I think the part number is D-11610 and it was used in the following games, broken one might suit.

Williams
Big Guns
Cyclone
F-14 TomCat
Fire
Space Station
Swords of Fury

Data East
Playboy 35th
Time Machine
Torpedo Alley
Secret Service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, Cathal,

Re. the display pcb; it was introduced during the run of F-14, so only the later production examples had that exact board

Hello, Cathal,

Re. the display pcb; it was introduced during the run of F-14, so only the later production examples had that exact board

Thanks Jay, the board itself looks clean but someone’s had a go at changing the displays on it so I’m thinking I might be able to buy the individual displays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that case, the display 'envelopes' were the same on the earlier System 11 games. The 7-segment numeric ones, for players 3 & 4, came into use during 1980, with Bally and old-time Stern games also using them

Yea, I've been pricing them up on ebay but mainly "untested" US sellers, I definitely need 2 of them, I'm thinking it may be cheaper in the long run to just buy an LED board from somewhere like pinballsolutions.eu

You need only the pcb`s? If yes i have some fully working ones for sale (only pcb without displays!).

Back
Top Bottom