What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pinball with non-gun theme

johnthehappyguy

Registered
hi,

My local "community centre" is keen to get a pinball.

I am looking for something which will appeal to kids and youths and adults and casual players, that does not have any sort of guns in it.

(the centre is independent and funded by charity, and it's constitution does not allow for any form of gun promotion.)

The pinball must have a working coin mechanism.

I guess I am looking for something that is fun to play for all age groups, rather than an expensive "sought after" machine

Please let me know what you have that would be suitable, along with condition and price.

thanks very much,

john
smile-1.png

I have a Pool Sharks, nice family theme some comedy in there too with the talking shark and a fairly straight forward game. I need to check the mech works which I can do today

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1663712 said:
I have a Pool Sharks, nice family theme some comedy in there too with the talking shark and a fairly straight forward game. I need to check the mech works which I can do today

Pool Sharks sounds just the ticket for the youth centre.

Any update on the pool sharks coin mechanismn ?

also -

Does anyone else have something which might be suitable ?

johnthehappyguy' date=' post: 1663787 said:
Any update on the pool sharks coin mechanismn ?

also -

Does anyone else have something which might be suitable ?

Tried to get on earlier to let you know, Pool Sharks has been sold now sorry

Back
Top Bottom